Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Welcome to The Down East Rally Forum
01-26-2009, 07:52 PM
Welcome to The Down East Rally Forum
Hi Everyone,

Welcome to the Down East Rally Forum! This is a meeting place to talk about our club's most important event each year.

I invite you to share your thoughts about the Down East Rally and I'd especially like to hear any ideas you have for how we can improve the rally and continue to make this a fun gathering that we can take great pride in hosting each year. I welcome feedback from club members and our friends who come back every year. Let's make each year we host the Down East Rally the best year yet! Thanks for your input and please volunteer early and volunteer often!

Don Kent, Down East Rally Co-Chairman
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-30-2009, 04:55 PM
RE: Welcome to The Down East Rally Forum
Please use this forum for any and all questions on the rally.
We will, also, accept all volunteers who wish to experience what makes a rally go; veterans and newbies alike.
Great job Don.
Steve G
05-22-2009, 05:48 PM (This post was last modified: 05-22-2009 05:53 PM by rsixfive.)
(01-26-2009 07:52 PM)beemeup Wrote:  Hi Everyone,

Welcome to the Down East Rally Forum! This is a meeting place to talk about our club's most important event each year.

I invite you to share your thoughts about the Down East Rally and I'd especially like to hear any ideas you have for how we can improve the rally and continue to make this a fun gathering that we can take great pride in hosting each year. I welcome feedback from club members and our friends who come back every year. Let's make each year we host the Down East Rally the best year yet! Thanks for your input and please volunteer early and volunteer often!

Don Kent, Down East Rally Co-Chairman

This is a very good place for our on-going discussion.
Obviously; we have a variety of opinions. We do need this discussion and we need that discussion to be civil and professional. You're doing and have done a great job, but change is difficult as it should be if it is important.

Steve
05-24-2009, 08:23 AM
Hi guys, it doesn't seem like there are a lot of posts on the forum.
I just registered to come and say thank you to all of you for the warm welcome when we came down from Montr
05-24-2009, 06:42 PM
[quote='Sue Cardinal' pid='155' dateline='1243167784']
Hi guys, it doesn't seem like there are a lot of posts on the forum.
I just registered to come and say thank you to all of you for the warm welcome when we came down from Montr
04-14-2011, 04:54 PM
I just can't wait to come over, we moved to US about two year ago and that will be our first bmw rally here in the US.Know already the reputation of your lobster, hope to made it trough the speed traps ( in europe is quite bad here and there but here.....boy!)
05-19-2011, 09:59 AM
I know I'm really looking forward to catching up with everyone in the evening around the hearth in the Kelp Shed.

BMWRSM Club Treasurer
05-19-2011, 07:23 PM
Sure seems nice that this thread can go on for 16 months and still be there. Good to hear Irene will be there. don't get to see enuf of that crew anymore and miss them. See ya soon!!

Eric
Keep the rubber side down!!