Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
2011 DownEast Rally Feedback
06-26-2011, 12:53 AM
2011 DownEast Rally Feedback
I'm looking for your thoughts on changes we made to the DownEast this year. Also any ideas you might have to make next years rally even better.

For example, did you like having the extra chances to win the larger door prizes on the table? Did you feel that 5 tickets were too many? Would everyone just getting 1 ticket be better so someone could not win more than 1 door prize?

Or did you like having the Rally shirts available as pre-order so you could be sure that you got the size and style you wanted? Would you rather have more shirts available at the rally?

Let me know your thoughts, complaints and ideas. If you don't want to put them on the forum email me at rally@bmwrsm.org.

David Eskelund
Rally Meister
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-04-2011, 07:47 PM
RE: 2011 DownEast Rally Feedback
The option of a "Day Pass" would be nice or simply the option for club members to attend the lobster dinner/after dinner festivities only. There are plenty of people who don't camp that would probably take advantage of these options if they were available at a reasonable price.

Availability of electricity. At most rallies I have attended over the last couple of years they make a point of making electricity available for people who have specific medical needs such as CPAP machines. Could something be worked out with Hermits Island where some specific sites that are close to buildings with electricity could be reserved for people with those needs? They could bring their own extension cords as long as they have a place to plug-in.

A couple of thoughts, hope you'll consider them.

Don
07-16-2011, 08:59 AM
Dave,

One other thought, given the number of responses you've received in this forum so far..... I'd suggest creating a brief rally survey that goes in the rally registration packets or is able to be completed online. You could include a survey with a SASE in the packet or create an online survey that would require a specific code to access, that code being given to Rally registrants. Always looking for ways to improve the Rally is additional proof of what a great job you're doing as Rally Meister! Hope this is helpful. Don
01-15-2012, 07:12 PM
any dates for 2012 ?