Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sunday cruise
08-09-2010, 09:16 PM
Sunday cruise
The 8th was a real nice day and the GS was begging for some rubber removal time, so I did the right thing and made it happen. No particular place to go except back home sometime.
Rt 109 to Sanbornville and then we found 153 and made a couple of detours off that and eventually ended up in Conway. Kinda ticks ya off that they put a traffic light right in my way and the stupid cages all wanted to turn rather than head down the West Rd. Don't stay on that for long as the Passaconnaway Rd is just down there on the left. This is a nice meander on the other side of the Swift and end up at the Albany Covered Bridge.Wink
The Kanc is right there and that takes ya to the Bear Notch crossover. Almost seems like that is a forgotten drive as traffic was almost nonexistent.Tongue
Then comes 302 back to the Hurricane Mt tour, with a side stop at Ragged Mt gear. They have all sorts of 'stuff' that need to looked over every so often.
Hurricane was low on traffic too and it almost seemed that that 21" front got a little light at some places, but I was probably just dreaming that part. Only had to pass 2-3 cages on the way up and got behind another bike at the end. There was a 400 cc that caught up to me too, but we just stayed in line till the end.Big Grin
From there you can go left and thru the pass or right and head to Fryburg. I went right and took some other detours, Haleytown Rd and ended up on 160 that brings ya to Bay Haven and a plate of clams and shrimp.
Easy jaunt that has decent smilage with it..

Till next time

Eric
Keep the rubber side down!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply