Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Service
07-15-2010, 04:05 PM
Service
How is the service for BMW at Street Cycle?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-16-2010, 05:15 PM
RE: Service
(07-15-2010 04:05 PM)derrypark Wrote:  How is the service for BMW at Street Cycle?

Fred, one of the mechanics at Streets, is one of the most knowledgeable BMW motorcycle mechanics around. Haven't done any service at dealerships in a while, but Fred has worked on my K11 in the past and done excellent work.

Hope this helps.

--
Shawn Blair
'97 K1100LT, Mystic Red
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-18-2011, 07:06 AM (This post was last modified: 04-18-2011 07:11 AM by beemeup.)
RE: Service
Ditto.

Fred is the "BMW Wizard" and has worked on 2 of my BMWs. His knowledge is exceptional and he has been quite approachable and friendly with all of the questions I have asked him about my bikes in person and on the phone over the last 12-15 years. Unlike some mechanics he's not afraid to share what he knows with you and I have learned a lot about BMW Motorcycles over the years by asking him stupid questions which he has graciously answered patiently and thoroughly. Gary is a pretty good mechanic as well and has done the maintenance on my RT. They have changed Service Managers at Street Cycles a few times over the years with some being better than others. They have the "A-Team" in place right now with Bill leading the Service Team as the Service Manager. He has always been very responsive to my motorcycle service needs and has managed to squeeze me in during busy periods. IMHO Bill is the best so far and the Service Department at Street Cycles is the best I've ever seen it in 15 years right now. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone. Don
Find all posts by this user